One thing is for sure, you don’t have very much time or word count, to interact. Lengthy posts will, most likely, be ignored, and “scrolled” over. Just like anything, you have to understand the format and adjust your approach to use it effectively. The shorter and more pin-pointed the message the better. I have started using little billboards to convey quick responses to what is happening out there in my world of friends. These include:
- Is today the Day – Jesus takes over your Whole life – Give Him your whole heart today ♥
- How Often? 70x7 Forgive
- Amen, Amen and Amen Thank you JESUS
- I Fired myself… and hired JESUS as my Life Planner – Yokeup, let Go.. Give it to God.
- Give it to God… your Whole Heart
- Give it to God – What are you Waiting for?
- God Bless You – Give Him your whole heart
- God saw this, took note of it, and will Respond accordingly
- Jesus Christ is the Answer
- Jesus Christ Savior – Healer – Give Him your whole Heart Today
- Jesus, Use me today to shine your light of Salvation
- The Joy of Jesus – Go get ya some
- REPENT – try it, you’ll like it! And so will God
Simple little pictures to broadcast the message of Truth about God and salvation through Jesus. The key to all of this is forgiveness. I can testify that the most difficult person to forgive is myself. Without forgiveness nothing moves forward in the Kingdom of God. Jesus came down from heaven for that 1 purpose… Forgive all of us and make a way for us to stay in heaven. When you understand forgiveness, and what God has done for all of us through Jesus, your heart will melt and a new life will be started in you. That’s what salvation is… a new heart, the heart of Christ.
Think about how many times you have fallen short of what God wants from you…how many times you’ve sinned. God’s grace is Amazing and relentless. In return, He expects that same from us regarding others. It’s very interesting how God packages the message of forgiving others, right after declaring the power we have through His love.
18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. 19 "I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. 20 For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them." 21 Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?" 22 "No, not seven times," Jesus replied, "but seventy times seven!" [Mat 18:18-22 NLT]
Take a hard look at who you need to forgive and that just might be the person in the mirror. If you haven’t surrendered your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior….
What are you waiting for Give it to God.
-- Jeff Petkevicius
Give it to God